Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 06:46:18 -0500

On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 11:40:06 +0100 Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> wrote:

AA> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Sorry, Philipp, I don't know how you and Aurélien have collaborated in
>> the past, and I've considered Aurélien's code authoritative. I don't
>> want to bypass his review and approval, so maybe you can work with him
>> on that?  It will save us time instead of reviewing several times.

AA> We've been working together on github, I've just merged his code.

I checked this branch: `git fetch
address@hidden:aaptel/emacs-dynamic-module.git dynamic-modules-2`?

It's not been rebased against origin/master and there are many small
commits. I don't actually know what's the policy on merging such a major
branch from a non-committer[1]: should I rebase, squash, or preserve the
history? Does anyone know?

I also don't know if Philipp, who has many changes in that branch, has
signed the contributor papers.

Thanks
Ted

[1] I know Aurélien asked for the commit permissions on Savannah but I'm
working with today's state :)