Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 11:02:31 +0000

John Wiegley <address@hidden> schrieb am Sa., 7. Nov. 2015 um 05:58 Uhr:

> I've tried to review the discussion so far and believe the code is
> "functional enough." I think we got agreement from Stefan (probably John
> too) to exempt dynamic modules from the feature freeze.

If Eli and Stefan agree,

Stefan disagreed with (a) error handling (longjmp vs. local return) and (b) local object allocation (direct cast vs. a simple local allocator).

you have my go ahead to integrate the code.

Would you prefer this as one big patch, or as several smaller ones? A big patch would make it easier to see the code in context, but splitting it up might increase review speed.