Re: [Solved]

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [Solved]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:15:16 +0200

On 10/27/2015 04:23 PM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

Pitty I liked the tabindentation makes it better readable. Will see
whether tabindent is configurable.

I don't know if it makes that much of a difference: everything but the message contents is formatted in a distinct way.

Well that is supposed not to show the list of modified files. As far as
I can remember this was one of your concerns about «hg log -v»

We don't see the list of modified files without {nofiles} either.

Ok I pulled and, since did not want to recompile my whole emacs, I just
compiled replaced the whole vc directory by a new one. But now how am I
suppose to use the new functionality? Because for me nothing has changed
in the behaviour of vc-print-log

It should show multiline messages in commits that contain them.