Re: Question on pcase

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Question on pcase
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 20:38:31 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> Sounds good to me, thanks.

I wrote a step by step introduction for people who (1) are frightened by
`pcase' and (2) are willing to invest some (not much, but some) time to
learn it.  It is how I would describe `pcase' to a friend, maybe it is
good for learning, maybe it is ugly, dunno.  Some errors included.

Someone who wants to try to learn pcase (Oleh? Oleh!) can help by
reading it and telling me if it is understandable, and send corrections
- or write a better introduction ;-) - and format it nicely for
inclusion into Elpa or Emacs when it turns out to help people.

This is an .el only because it was easier for me to format the code
parts this way.

Thanks,

Michael.