Re: Introduction

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Introduction
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:25:20 +0300

> From: address@hidden (Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer)
> Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 15:10:11 +0200
>
> I participated before in a few discussions but wanted to make a formal
> introduction now since I just completed copyright assignment and will at
> the very least be contributing ELPA packages.
>
> Should I mail the copyright assignment document to someone?

If by "completing copyright assignment" you mean you filled in the
request for copyright assignment, then you should mail it according to
the instructions at the beginning of that file.

If you already did that, and you've received a response from gnu.org
personnel informing you that the process was completed, then you don't
have to email anyone, because we will see your assignment when it is
added to the database.  (Right now, I don't see your assignment on
file, so I guess the process was not completed yet.)

> I'm in my early 20s, strongly interested in free software out of ethics,
> and interested in Lisp/Scheme/etc. out of interest for elegance and good
> design in technology.
>
> I'm also strongly interested in upholding high community standards with
> regard to mutual respect and friendliness.
>
> If I find time I might try to contribute to the Guile/Emacs integration.
> I think Guile and Guix might have a very important role in the future of
> GNU and free software, so closer integration with Emacs would be great.
> Eventually the Hurd should hopefully become part of this too.

Thanks in advance, and welcome aboard.