Re: mercurial: commit -m "logmsg" command line: Emacs command

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: mercurial: commit -m "logmsg" command line: Emacs command
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:21:10 +0300

On 10/15/2015 10:03 AM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

I tested it several times. I modify 2 files, but run vc-next-action only
in one of them. Hg status tells me the second is modified. When I push
to bitbucket only the one I run vc-next-action is pushed.

I believe it tries to behave in line with all other VC backends, and commit only the changes in the marked files (or the current file, in this example).

Is there any comment I did not try out? What do I miss?

You should try M-x vc-dir, mark both files, and commit.