compile.el ant error regexp does not match on MSW

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: compile.el ant error regexp does not match on MSW
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 18:29:18 +0200

Hello Roland & Daniel,

I have found that the error regexp for ant does not match on MSWindow because
of the drive letter.

I have attached a patch.

If you don't mind I can commit it & push to repo.

However I did not write any ChangeLog entry as it seems that there is no longer
any ChangeLog file on the repo (I am not following the devel so closely, the
last time I did some update was with BZR, not GIT ;-) ...), is that correct
that the commit comment is enough (no more ChangeLog is maintained ?)

VBR,

   Vincent.