Re: New maintainer

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: New maintainer
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 11:35:35 -0700

> FWIW, I think almost anything would be better than Debbugs (Bugzilla, for
> instance). But I don't have enough spare time to work on a replacement in
> the near future.

The only reason I like Bugzilla (which I use for Ledger) is due to the Java UI
Deskzilla, which is freely available for those working on Open Source
projects. It makes working with Bugzilla quick, and working offline is quite
well-done.

Other than that, I've actively used GitHub, Redmine and Trac, and out of all
those, perhaps GitHub is the easiest to work with, despite having the smallest
feature set.

John