Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9ce1d38: Use curved quotes in core elisp diagno

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 9ce1d38: Use curved quotes in core elisp diagnostics
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 05:44:20 +0300

> From: Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 07:53:15 +0900
>

> Two Chinese developers who share code have no reason to write comments in
> English and limiting them to ascii to write Chinese is plain silly.

We are not talking about code private to 2 Chinese developers.  We are
talking about the Emacs core code that is common to all Emacs
developers.  It is plain silly to suggest that the core code, read and
written by developers all over the world, could be in any language
except one that is common to all of them.