Re: New comment-sexp command and key bind

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: New comment-sexp command and key bind
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 09:31:58 -0400

> (defun uncomment-sexp (&optional n)

Clearly, this is the more important part, since C-M-SPC M-; does the
trick for the commenting part.

I think I like part of the idea, but being limited to uncommenting is
rather frustrating.  It's reasonably frequent to want to
navigate/manipulate a sexp that spans several comments, and uncommenting
it is not even the most common operation for me.

So I'd be more interested in a way to make C-M-SPC, C-M-f and friends
deal "correctly" with such "sexps that span several comments".

        Stefan