Re: Supporting multiline Package-Requires header

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: Supporting multiline Package-Requires header
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:13:36 +0100

> Sounds good to me.  A similar change is probably needed somewhere in
> elpa.git's admin/*.el.

I just looked into the archive--metadata function in
elpa/admin/archive-contents.el. Looks like it would benefit from
calling package-buffer-info instead of replicating the functionality.
The only obstacle I see for that is the special treatment it gives to
the org package:

    (or (lm-header "package-version")
        (lm-header "version")
        (unless (equal pkg "org")