Re: gnutls tofu support? or even --insecure?

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
Subject: Re: gnutls tofu support? or even --insecure?
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 17:35:10 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> P.S. I have no opinions and no objections to applying the patch you
> mentioned, but AFAICT the discussion back then raised a few issues
> which the OP promised to work on.  Was there ever an updated patch?

Well, the outcome was that the new network manager functionality would
replicate the tofu functionality in lisp and delegate only the
certificate checking to gnutls. But I lost track of what happened after
that; think the functionality was merged?

BTW, a quick fix can be to unset gnutls-available-p -- that will make
emacs fall back to the command line client. Did that for a while before
I wrote the original patch...

-Toke