Re: Source file not shown in help next to symbol

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Source file not shown in help next to symbol
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 18:07:59 +0300

> From: Ivan Kanis <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 11:37:29 +0200
> Cc: Emacs Development List <address@hidden>
>
> August, 08 at 16:54 Stefan wrote:
>
> >> I have this patch running for a while and it seems fine. I made the
> >> commit message today. I can push it if you think it's OK.
> >
> > Yes, please push it, I think it's OK, thank you.
>
> OK it's done.

Thanks.  Please allow me a couple of minor comments about your log
entry:

    fix link to source code in help window
    ^^^
This should start with a capital F, as any English sentence.

    * lisp/help-fns.el (find-lisp-object-file-name): remove code that
                                                     ^^^^^^
Likewise.

    'No longer include timestamp in header of .elc files'. Add code
                                                         ^^
Two spaces between sentences, per US English conventions we use.