Re: Package initialization

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Package initialization
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:59:25 +0900

Helmut Eller writes:

 > I think we rather keep control of key bindings in our own hands;
 > especially as we don't always agree with the Emacs maintainers
 > (like the bindings for M-./M-, until recently etc).

Since I don't know what those do in slime, perhaps you misunderstand
my point about keybindings in lisp-mode: I meant only the keybindings
that would allow slime users to invoke the most common functionality
conveniently.  Then once they do that, slime-setup would be called
implicitly, and all keybindings would become available.