Re: xref-find-matches and stuff

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: xref-find-matches and stuff
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 23:27:34 +0300

On 05/04/2015 07:17 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

I see you've already done this; thanks.  FWIW, I like the highlighting
by compilation-goto-locus better: it only highlights the relevant part
of the line, not the whole line.

Thanks for the feedback, I've brought it closer to that behavior. By the way, "the relevant part" is not exactly right, it simply omits the indentation and the newline.

Maybe we should also adjust pulse-delay and pulse-iterations. I think it's trying too hard to be smooth, and increases the odds of text flickering doing that.