Updated GnuTLS from MSYS2 and Emacs's `dynamic-library-alist'

From: Alexander Shukaev
Subject: Updated GnuTLS from MSYS2 and Emacs's `dynamic-library-alist'
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:46:37 +0200

Hello Devs,

Recently, the GnuTLS from MSYS2 has been updated to the 3.4 version.  As a result, the name of corresponding DLL has changed.  Currently to "libgnutls-30.dll", but maybe it's a mistake and we will change it to "libgnutls-34.dll".  In any case, currently Emacs has the following GnuTLS setting in the `dynamic-library-alist':

(gnutls "libgnutls-28.dll" "libgnutls-26.dll")

What would be your recommendation to properly add new versions of GnuTLS?  Upstream or should I create a custom MSYS2 patch?  Note that aside from Git version, we also support release versions such as 24.5, and it seems like a patch is inevitable in this case right?

Regards,
Alexander