Re: [elpa] master 6a098c6 15/19: Add ivy-mode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 6a098c6 15/19: Add ivy-mode
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:59:47 -0400

> Yeah, that feature isn't completely ready yet.
> I just have to read up on what to do if `collection' is a function.

BTW, the way I see ivy-mode working reminds me of icomplete-mode (but
with a "one-line-per-element" display, which is something that ido-mode
can already provide and which could be added to icomplete-mode fairly
easily).  Do you intend to move in the direction of integration with
icomplete-mode, or do you intend to make it provide a very
different interface?

        Stefan