Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 4e23cd0 4/5: * mail/rmail.el (rmail-show-messag

From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 4e23cd0 4/5: * mail/rmail.el (rmail-show-message-1): When displaying a mime message,
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:21:38 +0200

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:09:58 +0200
From: Harald Hanche-Olsen<address@hidden>
CC: João Távora<address@hidden>, address@hidden,
  address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Besides, "git status" is so annoyingly verbose that I never use it.  I
made an alias that runs "status --short" and use only it.
Me too. I suggest throwing in a --branch too, however. You get one more
line, but it's informative.

Thanks, accepted.  Although my shell prompt shows the branch as well,
but it can never do harm to see the branch explicitly stated.

Does your shell prompt show ahead/behind counts as well?

– Harald