Re: Async Package.el Feedback

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Async Package.el Feedback
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:32:19 -0700

For now, the first solution sounds good to me -- personally
I've always found env vars a source of surprize and prefer to keep
emacs customizations inside emacs. What I do wish for (separate from
package.el) is the ability to

1. Have the custom file split into a per-package collection of files

and
2. A solution that encrypts them all.

The present giant custom file gets very fragile -- I keep losing
settings inexplicably, and encryption would be nice.