Re: Getting rid of low-level assumptions in yasnippet

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Getting rid of low-level assumptions in yasnippet
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 20:47:16 -0400

> Since I'm here I would also like to add that eieio doesn't work the same in
> emacs 25.

There's been many changes to EIEIO's internals, indeed.  I've tried to
preserve compatibility so far both for source files and for
byte-compiled files (tho not for files byte-compiled with non-released
Emacs versions).
So if you experience incompatibilities because of the new code, please
report them,

        Stefan