Re: new xwidget_mvp branch

From: joakim
Subject: Re: new xwidget_mvp branch
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:05:56 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> I made a new branch, xwidget_mvp.
>
> It is the same as the xwidget branch, except all interesting experiments
> are deleted, only the single boring embedded webkit browser remains.
>
> Since its much smaller than the main xwidget branch, it should be easier
> to review.

I have now fixed some bugs in the configury that was noticed by Stefan.

There are now also tentative changelog and news entries. I put them in
the file README.xwidget to avoid merging hassles.

xwidget_mvp is meant to be as small as possible, so I will only fix bugs
that people notice.

--
Joakim Verona