Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Aurélien Aptel
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:01:11 +0100

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you explain why your Qc was globally visible?  Can't you arrange
> for it to remain un-exported?

I thought it was a convention? See one of my previous message. Anyway
it doesn't matter if it's global: Qc expands to a member of a struct.
No matter where I declare Qc in my module, the preprocessor will
expand it into something invalid. I'm not actually sure what it
expands to right now, I'm at work now and I can't test it.

Any existing solutions for the hash-table equality test I was talking
about earlier?