Re: [Proposed Minor-mode] Speed of thought Lisp

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: [Proposed Minor-mode] Speed of thought Lisp
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:28:26 +0100

I really like `sotlisp--default-function-abbrevs', and I'd love if it
could be a standardized as much as possible, so that it would change
very rarely once it's in GNU ELPA. Very few changes would be an immense
advantage for building muscle memory.

It would be great to separate the abbrevs from the rest of the commands,
and make a minor mode that upgrades `abbrev-mode' for Elisp.  Then
sotlisp.el could just `require' this new minor mode.

Oleh