Re: Generalizing find-definition

From: Jorgen Schaefer
Subject: Re: Generalizing find-definition
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:58:01 +0100

On 12/08/14 22:38, Stefan Monnier wrote:
What happened to the other contenders?
Nothing in particular.  The competition is still open.

Jorgen, what's your opinion?

I was waiting for a decision by the project leader as to which of the proposed solutions is preferable before continuing to spend time on something that might not get used at all (question asked in <address@hidden>).

I do not particularly care either way. I wanted a solution to a problem, and whether I write the solution myself or someone else does it is fine with me, as long as the problem is solved. :-)

Sadly, I will be mostly away from computers in the next weeks. If you decide for the function-based solution, I will not be able to work on it until after new year.

Regards,
Jorgen