Re: How to reference bug numbers in commit messages

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: How to reference bug numbers in commit messages
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 10:36:29 +0100

Glenn Morris wrote:
> AFAICS this discussion didn't make a conclusion, so expect to see an
> increasing variety of styles used, making it harder to use the
> information.

I don't know if this pertains to the discussion, but I was surprised by
the nice integration between commit messages and the bug tracker of GitHub:

https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages/

Does that/should that exist for Emacs as well?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban