Bidirectional text and URLs

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Bidirectional text and URLs
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 03:51:14 +0100

Using right-to-left markers to do phishing and obscure URLs has gotten
some attention on the webs today.  For instance, can you easily tell
where the link below takes you if you click on it in Gnus and
(presumably) rmail?

     Works on URLs too.

     ‮http://myspace.com/#/segami/moc.koobecaf//:sptth

Unless I messed something up while cut'n'pasting that, you should see
the problem.

Now, should we do something about that?  And if so -- what?