intrusive changes

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: intrusive changes
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:20:23 +0000

[…]

 > I know that any interface change will have some people just fuming.
 > Just have a peek at the bug report about the new "You can run the
 > command..." help thing, and that's really non-intrusive.

        Showing that prompt every single time the user does ‘M-x <up>’
        isn’t something I’d call “non-intrusive.”

        Thanks for filing #19013, BTW, – I’m not familiar with that part
        of the code, and I would sure have spent quite some time
        searching for where to disable that feature at without reading
        the discussion that ensued.

--
FSF associate member #7257  http://boycottsystemd.org/  … 3013 B6A0 230E 334A