Re: Build is temporarily broken - my apologies

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Build is temporarily broken - my apologies
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 12:23:11 +0100

> Build is temporarily broken - my apologies.  Might be fixed by the time you
> read this.

(Not wanting to distract you.)  To trigger the bug I can use a simple
.emacs file that looks like

(custom-set-variables
 '(inhibit-startup-echo-area-message "martin"))

(find-file-noselect "c:/temp/foo.el")

This gets me here (on Windows XP)

Error: (void-function vc-check-master-templates)

Without setting `inhibit-startup-echo-area-message' I don't get that
error.  Getting a backtrace is difficult but I can construct one if
you're interested.

martin