Re: Fixing repository conversion errors.

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Fixing repository conversion errors.
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:17:53 -0500

> Eric S. Raymond wrote:
>> We need a procedure for this - I don't want us to lose another day and
>> a half.  Copying Bob Proulx.  Here's how I think it should go:

Please don't.  This revision number is redundant data (e.g. I never
include it in my commit message when I do those merges) and the
corresponding revid is trivially available already.
I prefer to live with it than having to rebase my branches yet again.

> Sure.  Happy to help.

More importantly:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/r/emacs.git/config shows that the email
notifications have been "deconfigured" somehow.  Could you re-enable
them (and maybe keep an eye to see if/how they get re-deconfigured)?

        Stefan