Re: Attempt tp push the new repo

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Attempt tp push the new repo
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:40:06 -0700

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Bob Proulx writes:
> > I can also set up email commit notifications too.  I will hold off
> > doing that until the repository has been initialized.  It wouldn't be
> > good to have the entire history sent as email upon upload.
>
> It looks like there were no email notifications from the last couple of
> commits, so perhaps this hasn't been switched on yet?

Have you guys been talking on the mailing list but forgetting to CC me
on things you want me to do for you? :-)

I was still waiting for the repository to be uploaded to again.
Otherwise every commit in the history would be seen as new and would
email the result out to the mailing list.  That wouldn't be good.

Therefore I was waiting for someone to tell me that the large uploads
were finished before turning on commit notifications.  And I see in
another message that the initial uploads might not be done yet.  So I
will keep waiting.

Bob