Re: New Git repository is up.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: New Git repository is up.
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 00:01:53 -0500

Paul Eggert <address@hidden>:
> Thanks a lot for doing the conversion.
>
> A problem I noticed: the last two commits in the trunk bzr (118359
> and 118360) are not in the git master branch.  Similarly, the last
> commit in the emacs-24 bzr (117703, a backport) is not in the git
> emacs-24 branch.  Perhaps one last pass to apply these last-second
> bzr changes to the git version?  Or should we ask the authors of
> those patches to reapply them?

That "last pass" would cost a minimum of temn hours of repo downtime.
I'm willing to do that if we find problems with the converted history
that have to be surgically corrected, but fotr this it would be less
work to just grab the patches from bzr and apply them.

Sorry.  I suspect I dropped those two commits while I was trying to
bring the transition-day patch up to date.