Re: Conkeror-like functionality for EWW

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Conkeror-like functionality for EWW
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 08:42:30 -0500

On Sun, 11 May 2014 00:40:24 +0300 Andrey Kotlarski <address@hidden> wrote:

AK> here https://github.com/m00natic/eww-lnum
AK> There were voices before for such, so if it seems worthy, I'd gladly add
AK> it to GNU ELPA.  For those who wonder what this conkeror shmazi-pazi is
AK> - sort of combination between Isearch and ace-jump that operates only
AK> over links, buttons and forms.  It makes for quick and precise
AK> alternative to mouse browsing.

Hi Andrey,

your code is neat and useful. Could it integrate with the existing
`next-error' and `previous-error' Emacs functionality, though? That's
not just for errors, but for visiting points of interest in general.

Many people have keys bound to those functions and they would make sense
in your context.

Ted