Re: Displaying images with recent trunk

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Displaying images with recent trunk
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:10:19 +0200

Il 18/09/2014 20:35, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen ha scritto:
Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> writes:

It is in a landscape layout so Emacs displays it fitted to the window
width.

Now if you click Image/Fit to Window Width, it is stretched
vertically.. The same happens if one chooses Fit to Window Height..

Really this is the right behaviour? Think to the analogy with a PDF
document...

No, that's probably the wrong thing to do -- I think we always want to
maintain the aspect ratio.

Let's see...

Should be fixed now.

Yes, it is fixed.. but there is a difference between my Cygwin64 build (which use imagemagick) and my MSYS2-MinGW64 build (which DOES NOT use imagemagick). On the latter, the menu 'Image' lacks many items (Fit.. Rotate.. etc.). One cannot scale the image (unless one uses Fit Frame to image; but in this case, the frame could be very big, exiting, partially, from the PC monitor..). Anyway, it seems all works better then before.

Thanks,
 Angelo.