Re: Emacs Lisp's future

From: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp's future
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:57:32 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
> Compiling from CL to Elisp means that the two aren't integrated, so
> calling code from one to the other is not seamless.

I don't know why you say that.  In my implementation it's currently
not entirely seamless, but close, and I can easily imagine ways to
make it so.

But anyway, this is not the time nor the place to discuss that.  It's
not really relevant to what you wrote about Emacs Lisp's future.
Sorry for the noise.