Re: icalendar-real-world test sometimes fails

From: Ulf Jasper
Subject: Re: icalendar-real-world test sometimes fails
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:00:40 +0200

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Ulf Jasper wrote:
>
>> In any case I would prefer to fix the root cause instead of modifying
>> the test case.  The "# coding..."  should not get inserted into the
>> diary file, should it?  Where does it come from?
>
> That's the question...

The order in which the tests are called?  No.  The machine on which the
tests are running?  No.  I give up.

I added a workaround and some debugging output in
test/automated/icalendar-tests.el.  Now the tests should succeed and we
may get a clue as to why the mysterious header gets inserted.

It's in the trunk (rev. 117578).