Re: build failure [Re: bug#17673: 24.4.50; trunk r117239 build failure o

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: build failure [Re: bug#17673: 24.4.50; trunk r117239 build failure on Windows]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 20:02:37 +0300

> From: Stephen Berman <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 18:41:54 +0200
>
> I do have some X11 headers but not Intrinsic.h.  Apparently this isn't
> needed in the current openSUSE.

Perhaps Intrinsic.h requires an installation of some extra development
package?

> Anyway, till today I haven't seen this error and haven't otherwise
> had an X11-related problem building Emacs.

Indeed, up until revision 117239, lwlib.h was only included when
USE_X_TOOLKIT was defined, not for USE_GTK.  Perhaps we should keep
the separate definition of enum button_type and the widget_value
typedef for USE_GTK as well, as we had before that revision?