Re: ELPA screwup

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ELPA screwup
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:36:00 -0400

> I have done my best to fix it. Sorry if there are remaining issues.

No problem, thank you.  If we could figure out why it went wrong, it
would help avoid the problem in the future.

Of course, using `elpa' as the upstream rather than a separate branch to
which you merge occasionally would completely circumvent the problem ;-)

BTW, could you please fix easy-kill/test.el by adding to it the
regular header?

        Stefan