Re: Converted git repository available for review

From: Stefan
Subject: Re: Converted git repository available for review
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:00:46 -0400

> Clone from address@hidden:emacs-transition/review1.git
> Of course this may be missing very some recent commits.  On whatever
> conversion day gets scheduled I'll do a rebuild, using the lift
> script and other conversion machinery that can be found at:

I haven't looked at the repository yet, but to help plan for the switch,
I think the switch should happen basically when we release 24.4 (I'd
rather not convert the release branch while the release is still in
preparation, and since we regularly merge from the release branch to the
trunk, that also means that conversion of trunk will have to wait).

        Stefan