Re: Trunk still not open

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Trunk still not open
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 20:47:12 +0530

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> git shortlog --follow -s origin doc
> [...]
>     18  Jambunathan K
> [...]
>   5151  Juanma Barranquero

You are underestimating my contribution.

ox-html.el and ox-odt.el lists me as an author.

The ODT section of Org manual runs to atleast 10 printed pages.  So I
have the right to be part of emacs-devel and participate in this thread.

You should appreciate me for having an opinion and stating it publicly
in a direct language.  As an Emacs user, I have a vested interest in
making sure that various components come with good documentation and I
will use whatever is within my powers - stating an opinion - to promote
good behaviour.

If you want more nuanced arguments - something that doesn't limit it's
critique to kicking in the groin - just ping me.