Curious error logic in completion--some

From: Daniel Colascione
Subject: Curious error logic in completion--some
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:27:22 -0800

Why does completion--some to raise an error only if one of its passed-in functions raises an error and all return nil? If we want to treat an error as "no completions", we should do that consistently or consistently propagate errors to callers. The way it is now, where the interpretation of an error from a completion table depends on what other completion tables are in use, seems odd.