Re: When does the feature freeze end?

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: When does the feature freeze end?
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:16:33 -0800

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I had a look at the Emacs debbugs.  There are about 2900 open bugs, and
> 32 "important" bugs.  The oldest "important" bug is from 2008.  I had a
> look at all these 32 bugs, but they were all outside my slim areas of
> (ahem) expertise...

I have a vague feeling I've asked this before, but if I have, I've
forgotten the answer.  I'm looking at a few "wontfix" bug reports.  Most
of them have the message that has the "wontfix" message in them, so it's
easy to say who said that, and (often) why.

But some don't, like:

tag 15122 wontfix

Where do these come from?