Re: twitter.el, anyone?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: twitter.el, anyone?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:20:23 +0100

twittering-mode maintainer will use certificates from Mozilla,
distributed under the MPL license -- thanks Achim for pointing
to this.

Also the maintainer is willing to explain precisely how to
create an account using a text browser like w3m.

There is still some paperwork to be done to get the copyright
assignments, I've sent the form to the maintainer and I'll let
him manage from here.

--
 Bastien