Re: Apologia for bzr

From: Gabriel Beauchamp
Subject: Re: Apologia for bzr
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 15:35:45 -0500

As still quite beginner myself, I used Emacs in a term for a while, but
now mainly with a graphical environment. And I have only one frame
up. And I don't see the point (at least for me) to have more than one
frame. If I may, I think that most people beggining with Emacs don't see
the point of frames either. If they even know of the existences of
thoses.