Re: Addition of SES local printer functions.

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Addition of SES local printer functions.
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:34:24 +0200

> From: Vincent Belaïche <address@hidden>
> CC: emacs-devel <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:40:35 +0100
>
> I did bzr merge -r 115841..115824 .

I said to use "-r N..N-1", so you should have done this instead:

  bzr merge -r 115841..115840 .

> So there seemed to be far more files implied than the 4 which I have
> modified. For that reason I did not do the commit. Should I ?

No, of course not.  Instead, revert to the previous state:

  bzr revert

then invoke the correct merge command as shown above.

> Maybe the reason is that I did two commits in a row to apply the change.

Then revert them one by one.  Like this:

  bzr merge -r 115838..115837
  bzr ci -m "Reverted revision 115838."
  bzr merge -r 115841..115840
  bzr ci -m "Reverted revision 115841."