Re: set-temporary-overlay-map seems poorly named

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: set-temporary-overlay-map seems poorly named
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:20:25 +0530

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Looking at instances where `set-temporary-keymap' is used

As an additional qualifier to my earlier comment what I am saying is
this:

The name of the API, INSTEAD of trying to capture where in the keymap
heirarchy it fits in, can try to capture how a user will RELATE to it
(or put it into a practice).  May be user-specific-approach will give a
more sensible name for the function.