Re: Finding packages to enable by default

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Finding packages to enable by default
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:48:07 +0530

Drew Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> I still wonder whether you have actually tried it.

I am not interested in trying all 4 combinations.

CMIIW, show-paren-mode works for reading (as well).  blink-* is for
editing.

> Why anyone would want to "reach the other end" in such a context is
> beyond me.

Don't ask me why...  It is just so.  C-M-n and C-M-p, I can do with no
second thought.

NOTE: We are sharing notes on how we ourselves use a feature.  So I
believe my - as is everyone else's - noting counts.