Re: add keyword search and display in details for list-packages

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: add keyword search and display in details for list-packages
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 10:59:52 -0500

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:52:38 +0200 Juri Linkov <address@hidden> wrote:

>> +                 (keywords (split-string (or (lm-header "keywords") "")

JL> Isn't `lm-keywords-list' a better function to do this?

It would be normally, but it doesn't trim space off the strings (the
last argument is missing).  This is compatible with older Emacsen but, I
think, is less useful.  So can I make the change to `lm-keywords-list'
to add that last argument?  Or do you and Stefan feel it should be used
without worrying about trimming space?

Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, I simply forgot.  It was on my TODO
list :)

Ted