Set the Echo Area face via `face-remapping-alist`

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Set the Echo Area face via `face-remapping-alist`
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:16:42 +0200

I wish to set the face of the Echo Area . Is there another face than the default for this ? I browsed the C code, and have the feeling that it is the global 'default face used for this. Can I make the default face local to echo area ? Is there a hook called before entering echo area window ?

Perhaps should I change the face of the buffer #<buffer  *Echo Area 0*> ?

However, how can I change the face only a buffer with a given name using face-remapping-alist ?