Re: Mark custom function for interactive use only

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: Mark custom function for interactive use only
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:24:17 +0200

On November 26, 2013 at 11:06:13 AM, Andreas Schwab (address@hidden) wrote:
Bozhidar Batsov <address@hidden> writes:

> Actually I committed this with Sebastian as the author, but I did so using
> a git-bzr bridge and although in git I see him as the committer in bzr it's
> me.

You want to set the author, not the committer.

I think I did `git commit —author ...` and this seems to work OK in git.

Maybe I’ve messed/missed something.

> I guess I should apply patches from other people using bzr directly
> since obviously git-bzr doesn't handle this aspect of the workflow
> correctly.

git-bzr handles that correctly.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, address@hidden
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7