Re: nt/msysconfig.sh

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: nt/msysconfig.sh
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 21:52:19 -0500

Dani Moncayo wrote:

>> Sounds good to me.
>> I suggest you create a Savannah account and request membership of the
>> emacs project, so that you can apply things directly.
>> WDYT?
>
> OK, I've just requested membership, but for now, please I'd like some
> of you apply my patches, because I'm trying to become familiar with
> git, and I'd prefer not having to use another VCS (like bzr).

Oh, well then joining the emacs project was a bit pointless...

I'd encourage you to become one of the pragmatic people who simply use
whatever VCS the project they want to contribute to uses. They are all
pretty similar, moreso if you use the Emacs VC interface to hide the
implementation details. After all, you won't find anyone more motivated
to apply your patches than you yourself.

Yours-hoping-not-to-start-yet-another-vcs-derail-ly,